The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales by Jacob Grimm, Wilhelm Grimm

by - julio 27, 2020



The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales
by Jacob Grimm, Wilhelm Grimm
Quarto Publishing Group – Rock Point
Rock Point
General Fiction (Adult)

Description

Originally titled Children’s and Household Tales, The Complete Grimm’s Fairy Tales contains what have been the essential bedtime stories for children worldwide for over two centuries. The Brothers Grimm, Jacob and Wilhelm, were German linguists and cultural researchers who gathered legendary folklore and aimed to collect the stories exactly as they heard them.

My Review

This book was one of the great fairy tale readings that I have read throughout my life, I had never given myself the task of reading all the Grimms brothers' stories, and I must say that it takes me 3 and a half days In reading them, it is very difficult to review more than 200 fairy tales, but in a simple way to say that it is one of the best, that it has the entire collection and also a variety of stories that you may well like more than others depends on the reader, but it made me go back to the past and enjoy the stories that are original and dark that give us wisdom. Similarly, complementing the beads, they have their respective illustrations, which are wonderful, both in black and white and in color by Arthur Rackham. Without a doubt, it is a book that deserves to be added to the personal bookshelf, and that from time to time you can enjoy these endearing tales.

#TheCompleteGrimmsFairyTales #NetGalley 

You May Also Like

0 comentarios